Personal Information Processing Policy / Collection and Use
"Yotasuta" (hereinafter referred to as "Company") respects your personal information and abides by the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection.
The Company will disclose the purpose of the personal information processing policy and the purpose of the personal information provided by the customer, and what actions are being taken to protect personal information.
ο This policy is effective from October 19, 2012.
1. Personal information items to collect
The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, counseling, service application and so on.
ο Collection items: name, login ID, password, email, phone number, cookie, access IP information
ο How to collect personal information: Homepage (membership registration)
2. Purposes of collection and use of personal information
The Company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
ο Fulfillment of contracts related to service provision and settlement of fees due to service provision
ο Member Management
Identification, personal identification, and intention to join
3. Retention and use period of personal information
Once the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the Company will immediately terminate the information without exception.
4. Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will immediately destroy the information. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
ο Destruction procedure
The information entered by the member for membership is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document). According to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations, Period is saved and discarded.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
ο How to destroy
- Destroys by DB information deletion method.
5. Providing personal information
In principle, the Company does not provide the user's personal information to the outside. However, except as follows.
- When users have agreed in advance
- In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or for the purpose of investigation, if there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
6. Consignment of collected personal information
The company will not entrust your information to outside companies without your consent. In the event that such a need arises in the future, we will notify the customer of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted business, and will receive prior consent, if necessary.
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
You and your legal representative may at any time, view or modify your personal information or the personal information of children under the age of 14, and may ask you to terminate your registration.
In order to view or modify personal information of a user or a child under the age of 14, in order to change the personal information (or modify the member's information) to cancel the membership (withdraw the consent), click "Leave member" You can view, correct or withdraw directly after signing up, or contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or email.
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not use or provide the personal information until we have completed the correction. Also, if wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the processing result.
The Company treats personal information that has been terminated or deleted at the request of the user or legal representative as described in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company" and is prohibited from being viewed or accessed for any other purpose.
8. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
▶ Purpose of use such as cookie
- Provides targeted marketing and personalized service through analyzing frequency of visitors and non-members' access frequency and time of visit, identifying user's taste and interests, tracking traceability, assessing participation in various events and visiting times
You have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, you may allow all cookies by setting options in your web browser, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
▶ How to decline cookie setting
Example: To decline cookies, you can either accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser.
Example of setting method (for Internet explorer)
: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy at the top of your web browser
However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
9. Civil Service on Personal Information
In order to protect customer's personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the company has designated the related department and personal information manager as follows.
Personal information manager
You may declare any privacy complaints that may arise as a result of your use of the Company's services to the person in charge of Personal Information Management or your department. The Company will respond promptly to the users' complaints.
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (www.1336.or.kr)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
3. Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
4. The Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)