Terms of service
Article 1 [Purpose)
Article 2 (Definition of Membership)
① Membership refers to the users who access the services provided by the Company and agree to the procedures of using the services provided by the Company in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, and those who are authenticated through the SNS (Social Network) by using the services provided by the Company.
Article 3 (Membership)
① If you want to become a member, please fill in the member information according to the form set by the company and apply for membership by clicking the button "Accept" or "Confirm". In addition, after signing up through the social login provided by Yota Star, we apply for membership.
② The Company shall register the applicant as a member as long as the applicant applying for membership as in Paragraph 1 does not fall under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. If there is false information, omissions, or errors in registration details
2. If you have experienced the limitation, suspension or loss of membership
3. If it is judged that the registration of other members is a significant obstacle to the service operation and technology of Jotasuta.
③ The time for establishing the membership contract is when the approval of the Yotasuta reaches the applicant.
④ When a change occurs in the contents of the member information described in Paragraph 1, the member must correct the change immediately.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
① The Company provides the following services to its members.
1. Community services (bulletin boards, etc.)
2. Search service
3. Any other services that you may provide to members through other means, such as self-developed by Yotasuta or contracts with other Yotasuta
② Yotasuta may notify the members of the contents of the service and the date of delivery by the method set out in Article 7, Paragraph 2, and may change and provide the services specified in Paragraph 1 above.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
① In the event that maintenance, inspection, replacement or breakdown of information and communication equipment such as computers, loss of communication, etc. occurs, Yotasuta may temporarily suspend the provision of services, replacement with new service, You may discontinue the services provided at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever.
② In case of discontinuance of service under Paragraph 1, Yota Star will notify the member in the manner set out in Article 7, Paragraph 2. However, this shall not apply in cases where prior notice can not be provided due to interruption of service due to reasons beyond the control of Yotas Star (due to intentional mistakes, faulty disk failures, system downs, etc.).
Article 6 (withdrawal of membership and loss of qualification)
① A member may request to terminate his / her membership at any time to Yotas Star (Yotasuta), and Yotasuta will take the procedure for canceling the member's registration immediately upon receiving the above request.
② If membership is withdrawn due to security, development difficulties, and abuse of the service, some of the member's information may be deleted or archived. However, postings registered in community services and other public bulletin boards are not deleted.
③ In the event that a member falls under any of the following grounds, Yotasuta may limit, suspend or terminate the member's membership in an appropriate manner.
1. If you registered false information at the time of application
2. Threatening the electronic trading order by interfering with the use of other people's services or stealing the information.
3. When using the service to prohibit the laws and regulations, or to act against the public good
4. When posting for advertising or promotional purposes
5. When a person is attacked by a specific member
④ If Yotasuta decides to lose the membership of the member, the membership registration will be canceled.
⑤ If you do not have a log-in record to use the service for one consecutive year while you are using the service after joining the membership, you may lose membership.
Article 7 (Notice to Members)
① If Yotasuta notifies specific members about the service, you can use the e-mail address registered in the member information.
② If Yotasuta is notified of an unspecified number of members, it can be replaced by individual notice by posting on the bulletin board for more than 7 days.
Article 8 (Personal Information of Members)
① When you sign up as a member, Yotasuta receives some essential personal information such as your ID, nickname, and email address.
Article 9 (Obligations of Yotasuta)
① Yotasuta does not prohibit the laws and regulations or acts contrary to public order and sincerity, and strives to provide continuous and stable service as stipulated by this agreement.
② Yotasuta strives to build a system so that members can use services safely and conveniently.
③ YOTASTAR is not responsible for damages to members in using the service.
Article 10 (Obligation to Members' ID and Password)
② Members shall not allow their ID and password to be used by a third party.
③ If a member recognizes that his / her ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he / she shall notify the member immediately and shall follow the instructions provided by the member.
Article 11 (Membership Obligations)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following acts.
1. Register false information when applying for membership or change
2. Infringe on the intellectual property rights of Yota Star and third parties, or interfere with the rights and duties of Yota Star or the rights and activities of third parties.
3. To steal another member's ID
4. Posting or transmitting information (such as a computer program) that is prohibited to be transmitted or posted under relevant laws and regulations
5. Posting or transmitting information by impersonating a manager of an employee or service of Yota Star or by stealing someone's name
6. Posting or transmitting material that contains software viruses or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or interfere with the normal operation of computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment;
7. To harass other members, such as stalking
8. Collect, store and disclose personal information about other members without their consent.
9. Posting advertisements or propaganda or posting obscene material on a large number of unspecified persons
10. Violation of the announcement regulations posted on the bulletin boards and related services provided by Yota Star.
② If there is a member who has acted in accordance with Paragraph 1, Jotasuta may limit, suspend or terminate the member's membership in an appropriate way as stipulated in Article 6 (2) and (3) of this Agreement.
③ The member is liable to compensate for the damage suffered by Yota Star or another member due to the cause of the cause.
Article 12 (Deletion of Public Posts)
① If the content of the public postings of the members falls under any of the following items, it is possible for the user to delete or change the public posts without prior notice to the member and limit, suspend or lose the membership of the member.
1. Content that defames another member or a third party by defamation or slander.
2. Contents that distribute information, sentence, figure etc. that violate the public good and order
3. Content deemed to be related to criminal activity
4. Content that infringes on the copyright or other rights of other members or third parties
5. In the event of a religious or political dispute, if it is determined that such a dispute would prevent or interfere with the work of Yota Star
6. Other matters that are considered to be in violation of the policies and related laws
7. Directly or indirectly promoting other sites or services.
② Based on the infringement of legal profits by the member's public postings, other members or third parties may take legal action (eg lawsuits, injunctive claims, claims for damages) against members or Yotas stars If you request removal of a post related to an action, you may temporarily limit access to the relevant post until the outcome of the legal action (eg, prosecution, court decision, damages award) There is.
Article 13 (Attribution of Copyright and Use of Posts)
① Copyrights and other intellectual property rights for works created by Yotasuta belong to Yotasuta.
② Members shall not use the information obtained by using services provided by Yotasuta for commercial purposes or for use by third parties by copying, transmitting, publishing, distributing, broadcasting or otherwise without the prior consent of Yotasuta.
③ The copyright of the post posted by the member in the service belongs to the posted member. However, in order to operate, exhibit, transmit, distribute and publicize the service, it is free to use the following registered members' posts within a reasonable range in conformity with the fair practices stipulated in the copyright law free of charge without the member's permission There is.
1. Creation of editable works within the scope of reproduction, modification, modification, display, transmission, distribution, and unauthorized reproduction of member's posts within the service
2. To provide, display or publicize the contents of the members' posts to service partners such as media and telecommunication companies. In this case, KMJ Hi-Tech does not provide member's personal information in addition to member's user ID / nickname and related IP without consent.
3. If you want to use a member's postings in any way other than the foregoing, you must get your consent in advance through telephone, fax or e-mail.
Article 14 (Advertising and Transactions with Advertisers)
① Some of the service investment bases that Yotasuta can provide services to members derive from revenue from advertising. Member agrees to use the content of the member's registered posts to display ads and other services that are exposed to the service.
② Yotas Star shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the participation, communication, or transaction of the advertiser in the promotional activities posted on the service or through the service.
Article 15 (Amendment of Terms)
① Yutasuta may revise these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws such as the Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, the Electronic Transactions Act, the Electronic Signature Act, the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization Act,
② However, if the amendment content is disadvantageous to the member, it will be notified from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date.
③ The member has the right to reject the changed terms. Members may express their intention to deny the changed terms within 7 days after they are announced. If the member declines, Yota Star may terminate the contract with the member. If the member does not indicate his intention to refuse within 7 days after the changed terms are announced, he / she consents to the agreement.
Article 16 (Judge)
The laws of the Republic of Korea shall apply to disputes concerning the use of services between Yotasuta and its members and the cows resulting from this dispute shall be brought to the courts of the Republic of Korea with jurisdiction over the Civil Procedure Act.
(Effective Date) This Agreement will be effective from June 20, 2013.